What are the advantages of joining the NZWCS?
The NZWCS provides a supportive network throughout the country for health professionals to share experience, expertise and knowledge in the area of wound care. Membership is open to all health care professionals, companies or employees of companies involved in wound care.
As a member of the NZWCS you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of the NZWCS website
- FREE access to '2019 International Pressure Injury Clinical e-Guidelines'
- Tissue Issue - the NZWCS electronic newsletter
- Reduced registration fees at NZWCS run events
- Online access to wound related education modules & seminars
- Online access to Journals
- Reduced membership fee for students
- Under-grads, post-grads and anyone with an interest in Wound Care benefit from being a member
- Voting Rights (Full Members only)
- Eligible to apply for Awards, Scholarships and Research Grants
- Advance notification of education opportunities
- Our current membership consists of Nurses, Podiatrist, Wound Specialists, Doctors, Occupational Therapist, Sports Physios, Dietitians, Aged Care facilities, DHB's, Commercial companies etc
From time to time members also receive additional publications, leaflets and flyers, some of which may be from commercial sponsors.
The NZWCS membership year runs for one year from the receipt of payment.
Note: Student memberships require proof of full time undergraduate student status.
To join the NZWCS click on the options in the box on the left.